Experience this special tour passing through unspoiled villages, following the natural rice terraces, and enjoy the spectacular scenery of Bali. En-route stop will be made at Mengwi and 17th Century Taman Ayun Temple. Here your guide will give you an insight into Balinese life. Continue on to Bedugul, a mountain resort on the shores of Lake Beratan, visit Candi Kuning market, a local Balinese market which is sell both fresh vegetables and fruits. Continue to visit Ulun Danu Temple, a Temple in the middle of Lake Bratan. Lunch could be arranged en-route either in Bedugul or Singaraja but not included. On the way down to Singaraja stop will be made to visit GitGit waterfalls, a gorgeous twin waterfalls. The last journey you would Banjar Hot water springs, a Buddhist monastery that centuries-old springs have been upgraded with a modern facilities over time, and have become favorites retreat and recreational site among locals and International visitors. The tour end you will be escort to your Hotels.
- 1 – 4 Pax : USD 40 / Person (Minimum Bookings 2 Persons)
- 4 – 6 Pax : USD 35 / Person.
- 7 Pax above : USD 30 / Person.
- Private full AC vehicle.
- Friendly English Speaking Driver.
- Mineral water along the tour.
- Private full air-conditioning car .
- Parking fees.
- Entrance Fees and Ticket.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Taman Ayun.
- Ulun Danu Temple.
- Gitgit twin Waterfalls.
- Banjar Hotsprings.
Area Pick Up :
Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Ubud, Sanur, Benoa Harbour, Airport.
Please contact us for pick up at different area.
- Please transfer 50% deposit of Tour price and Full payment after we pick you up at the Airport or Hotel.