Mount Batur Bali is an active volcano located at the center of two concentric calderas north west of Mount Agung Kintamani – Karangasem Regency , Bali, Indonesia. Part of Mount Batur’s massive caldera is filled by Batur lake, Bali’s largest crater lake. Amazing views of Mount Batur combine with Batur Lake can be a wonderfull photographed from the nearby village of Penelokan in Kintamani where you can see the full view of Mount Batur and the lake. Other small villages and located around the rim of Mount Batur offer great opportunities to explore the surrounding caldera area.The caldera is populated by four main villages Songan, Toya Bungkah, Trunyan and Kedisan. The locals are largely dependent on agriculture for income then now tourism has become increasingly popular because it is relatively easy trip to the top of the crater center, therefore some of local people has a job to be Local Guide for Climbing Mount Batur, the trek program well known as Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Tour.
Regular Price :
- 1 – 4 Pax : USD 50 / Person (Minimum Bookings 2 persons)
- 5 – 6 Pax : USD 45 / Person.
- 7 Pax – Above : USD 40 / Person.
- Private AC Vehicle.
- Friendly English Speaking Driver.
- Private Local Guide.
- All Trek Equipment.
- Trekking Arrange Breakfast.
- Mineral Water.
- Break for coffee or tea at top Mountain.
- Donation and entrance fee of Kintamani.
Area Pick Up :
Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Ubud, Sanur, Benoa Harbour, Airport.
Please contact us for pick up at different area.
- Please transfer 50% deposit of Tour price and Full payment after we pick you up at the Airport or Hotel.